Have you lost or found an animal?
Use this comment area to post information about the lost or found animals.
Please list your name, phone number, email address, and information about the animal found or lost.
Also, for best results, please list a photo.
The area to list the animal is under these instructions. It is located where it says, “Leave a reply”.
Instructions for listing a photo:
Use an image hosting service. I prefer Photobucket.com. It’s free and easy. I will list the instructions for Photobucket, but they are the same for many of the free image hosting services.
1. If you do not already have an account on an image hosting service, create one.
2. Upload your image. Usually there is a button on the first page you see after logging in that says, “Upload”. Click this button.
3. Once you are on the upload page upload your image. On Photobucket you have the choice to drag an image and drop it into the upload area or just click “Upload” and locate the picture on your computer.
4. After your picture has completed uploading, select your photo. Once selected locate the “html code” and click it. On Photobucket it automatically copies the code to your clip board, if it does not then highlight all the html and copy it to your clip board manually.
5. Paste the code into the comment section. Once you post your comment it should show up as an image in your post.